ADVANCED MODEL ANESTHESIA MACHINE
US $ 3,499 / UNIT
- Operating Modes: Pneumatically driven & electronically controlled, closed, semi-closed and semi-open
- Anesthesia Ventilator: Built-in 5.4 inch TFT display, able-display Pressure-Time and Frequency-Time, displayed waveforms can be cycled instantly with a touch of a button
- Standard integrated metallic modular respiratory circuit: Completely solves the problem of gas sealing under high temperature disinfection, easy to clean and disinfect Nonhazardous environmentally friendly frame, precise construction, elegant design, equipped with automated self-checking function during startup and an automatic self-calibrating sensor
High precision four tube flowmeter, fitted with interlocking oxygen-nitrous oxide supply, guarantees oxygen output is never lower than 21% Oxygen failure alarm is supported by the anesthetic gas delivery system; When the oxygen supply within the circuit or cylinder falls below 0.20 MPa, an alarm will sound and the nitrous oxide will be cutoff.
- Power Failure Support Functions: Automatically converts to backup power mode during AC power outages
- Alarms: Audible and/or visual alarms for tidal volume, airway pressure, power failure, oxygen failure and other alarms, also features a alarm query function. Equipped with infrared turbine flow sensor; Precisely measures gas flows, stable and reliable.
- Vaporizer: Imported tank components assembled locally; Enflurane, Isoflurane and Sevoflurane (Halothane optional) Also possesses self-compensating functionality. Equipped with advanced international rotating Na-lime tank, easy-operate, requires only one hand, and uses imported PPSU material and temperature resistant to 134°C Vaporizer with dual tank design, effective for extending surgical lengths and features interlocking tank capability.
- Multi-parameter Patient Monitor: Optional
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: 1 UNIT @ $3,499.00 PER UNIT
Please feel free to Contact Us with your questions or other inquiries.
- Additional information
- (click here)