This item is currently available through FreeWorld Inventory Liquidation Services:
Lot consist of : Cut Resistant Gloves, Assembly, Shipping & Receiving , Construction, Pet Grooming , Metal Fabrication and and General Maintenance Applications.
QUANTITY AVAILABLE :
365 PIECESFOB :
California, USAPRICE :
$2.75 PER PIECE
CUT RESISTANT GLOVES
- Are EN388 4544 and ANSI Cut Level 3 for improving hand protection from mechanical risks like wood carving/whittling projects, rotary blade cutters.
- Breathable material helps keep working hands cool and comfortable.
- Elastic knit wrist cuff is easy to pull on and off quickly and keeps out debris.
- Long-lasting, durable and washable - Wash them like washing your hands rinse and hang them to dry
- APPLICATIONS - Construction, Material Handling, Aerospace Industry, Automotive Industry, Glass Plants, Metal Fabrication
ALL PURPOSE ECONOMY WORK GLOVES
- Material: ecological fiber: 96% nylon/ 4% spandex
- Excellent dexterity, sensitivity and tactility, Super comfortable, fit hands like a second skin
- Breathable coating is super comfortable that fits hands like a second skin. It keeps hands ultra cool and dry and prevents fatigue
- Micro-Foam Nitrile coatings could provide better skid resistance and excellent abrasion resistance with light oils
- Knitted wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
Please click on the hyperlink below for Available Inventory:
(Limited Time Availability) Listed December 2019
This offering is currently a NON-Auction listing. Interested parties are encouraged to express their interest by emailing us at: email@example.com. In addition, please engage the hyperlink below to view other FreeWorld Inventory Liquidation Services offering: